Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pursue Love

Paul tells us to pursue love (I Cor. 14:1)
W.E. Vines says that pursue, in this case, is to "follow after, as one would a calling".

I am to pursue Love as a career?

Hmm.


Why DO I pursue a career?

To receive compensation
To share my gifts and talents with others
To feel a sense of accomplishment
To stretch myself to continually grow


I see it!

Pursuing a career in Love IS the same!

To receive compensation (my reward in Heaven)
To share my gifts and talents with others
To feel a sense of accomplishment
To stretch myself to continually grow

Wow! I sat down today to write a quick blog post and then work on my online school for my new career, having no intention of tying the two together. I guess God had other plans.

As I pursue my new career in Home Staging I am going to simultaneously pursue a serious career in Love.
I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment