Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Fear

Remember when (about 20 years ago) we saw the slogan "NO FEAR" everywhere? On t-shirts and hats and bumper stickers. I tried to find a t-shirt back then in a baby size for one of my sons, since this slogan fit him so well. Never found the shirt. But the slogan still works for me. In fact, much more so now.

I've come to realize, in contemplating TRUST, that
 THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF TRUST IS FEAR.
The two are mutually exclusive.

Maybe I need to find ME a shirt, after all.

2 comments:

  1. You know, Vicki, I thought the exact same thing not long ago. I tend to be too hesitant, too fearful and I wanted to remind myself to have perfect love and to cast out fear. I think this is an excellent slogan for Christians who are working daily to trust and let God take the lead in ALL things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input, Christy.
    Shall I order two shirts, then?!

    ReplyDelete