Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jesus Take the Wheel

Speaking of letting go and letting God control our lives. . .

The country song Jesus Take the Wheel has it exactly right, I think.
But, it's scary to think of letting go of the steering wheel of my car while I'm driving down the freeway!!
 Yikes!

He IS a better driver though. And HE knows where I'm supposed to go. AND he knows what obstacles are ahead which I cannot see. He keeps the gas tank full, air in the tires and oil in the  . . .oil thing . . .

                                                   Ok. Jesus, take the wheel.  I'm ready.

3 comments:

  1. P.S. Check out my new tab, Thanks for the Fleas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song too Vicki. I'm enjoying your thoughtful posts very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Norma, for always being an encourager.

    ReplyDelete